Palghar an ideal investment and Residential destination
Independent district headquartering eight large regions and having a separate budget set aside for a complete makeover and modernization.
Rapid infrastructure development with the government setting aside budgets and plans for a complete makeover and modernisation of the district
Well connected to Mumbai, Thane and Panvel via local trains and national highways.
Self contained with shopping centres, schools, colleges, cinemas, restaurants, religious places of worship and hospitals
Numerous Employment Opportunities due to proximity to planned industrial townships and MIDCs
Picturesque setting with luscious and pollution free environment. A popular tourist and weekend destination with beaches, waterfalls, lakes, rivers and hills.
PALGHAR TOMORROW ….destination of the future
All set to further transform through infrastructure development, enhanced connectivity and job creation
- Development of a model township: The government has allocated 1088 acres of land to CIDCO to develop Palghar into a model smart city like township. The Rs. 3800/- crore project was flagged off by the Hon. Chief Minister of Maharashtra.
- Mumbai – Vadodara Expressway: Construction of an expressway between Mumbai & Vadodara that passes through Palghar,
- Mumbai Urban Transport Project –III: The Rs. 11,000 crore MUTP III project which involves Quadrupling of railway lines between Virar & Dahanu got a green signal from the Prime Minister. This move will ensure more job creation and enhanced connectivity to Mumbai.
- Proposed Port in Palghar district: 5000 acres to be reclaimed to build the Vadhavan sea port. The port will create numerous job opportunities.
- On Bullet Train Route: Prime Minister Narendra Modi along with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe laid the foundation stone for the Ahmedabad-Mumbai high speed bullet train project. Palghar being on the bullet train route is bound to benefit.
- Development of an Aviation Hub: The Maharashtra government has inked a Rs. 35000/- crore venture with a private aircraft manufacturing company to set up an indigenous factory for smaller aircrafts and develop Palghar as an aviation hub.